Saturday, October 8, 2011

What the psychic said


1) I am strong, stubborn, and emotionally sensitive
2) Some people do not know how sensitive I am
3) I am affected by negative words
4) and negative energy
5) so that's a double whammy
6) I am now realizing I am more intuitive than I have ever been
7) I am not sure how I feel about that
8) but I do follow through with what I sense and know now
9) The "ones in spirit" are here with me
10) I have a tremendously calm spirit, positive
11) I am sensing things before they happen
12) Not sure if where I live is where I want to live forever
13) I am evaluating things more seriously - I want to be in an environment that is right for me
14) I need a more open area around me
15) I need a garage (the spirits laughed and I laughed too, considering that I recently paid 8,000 dollars for garage I do not use as a garage)
16) I will stick with my work, money, and security
17) I will be looking for a new wider space to live in, in Cleveland not New Mexico 
18) Where I work there are people who do not take responsibility for the things that need to be taken care of  -- there will be a drama that makes those in charge have to confront what they refuse to confront. (I will not be part of this, and it may not even be in the building where I work, but I will be happy to observe it).  This made great sense to me, though I will not say more about that here. 
19) When I am around negative words and negative energy, I should just cast a shield around me and ask that only goodness enter me.  "May god enlighten and fill me so that nothing but good can in."
20) I have been debating, recently, a love relationship
21) The spirit said that I have "quite a list of things I do not want"
22) But I am now more focused on the things I do want, which made the spirit happy
23) For a while I really shut down and did not want to be involved with anyone
24) There was depression and a lot of bad energy -- a really rough period -- that I had to suffer through
25) I have shaken off that experience, just recently, and am at peace with who I am and what I want
26) I do want to be involved and have someone to share life with
27) I am more at peace emotionally
28) I do not want "somebody,"  I want the "right somebody"
29) There are things I know now that I will never accept again
30) It will all be better, emotionally, for me, easier 
31) I will not be so worried with what people think anymore
32) There were times in my life that I could get pretty wound up, but now I see no point in that
33) I have a female Indian around me who is working with my intuitiveness
34) I am following through with my intuition, it's a really good energy
35) Someone is entering my life
36) who is good with their hands
37) loves to garden
38) loves to be doing things
39) loves to travel
40) very intuitive
41) very gentle spirit, a healer
42) does something like reiki or energy work with her hands
43) I asked, "Is this someone I know?"
44) He did not know how to answer.  "You have been close to her, but you have not really met yet.  She is around you, but you do not really know her yet."
45) I am really honing in on what I know I want and need in my life
46) I am slowing my mind down
47) which is good, because sometimes my mind -- "oh honey -- whew"
48) I need to get new windows in my house (?)
49) My mom is at peace -- she is around me a lot
50) There was a period of time we were apart
51) She is sorry that happened
52) She said, "What could we do, it happened"
53) There is no remorse or anger about that
54) "You are who you are, I am who I am" (Which are the exact words my mother said to me at some time during that silent period)
55) She is growing in the spirit side and she thinks it is really neat that I know what I know "in the body."  She had to figure it out on the spirit side.
56) It is amazing to her how "it is" on that side  -- there is so much more to the spirit
57) She is sorry that the communication, mother to daughter -- the psychic paused and said, "It is interesting how she is wording this" -- "Your mother said, 'Please let her know, I was not equipped.' "
58) (I started crying)
59) She did not have the nurturing mothering energy. There was a part of her that tried, but that energy just really was not there. 
60) She said, touching her heart, "I know we love each other in the heart, but I understand it now more than I ever did when I was living.  There are so many things that mattered that did not really matter."
61) There was also a grandmother spirit there and a grandfather.  A brother (I said no) that died suddenly (I said no, that there was a sister.)  He said, "But that sister kept her illness from everyone so it seems sudden."
62) My mother said to drive slower, "We can only make you invisible Jean for so long."
63) I need to smudge my house again, clear the energy
64) My father is a quiet, reserved man.  A gentle man who carries things very deeply.
65) There is something that I did -- lifestyle or attitude -- that happened a while ago that he does not approve of
66) Sometimes I remind him of my mother (I do not know if that is true)
67) There is a need to really share things with my father
68) My father is not a really communicative person, which I should not take personally
69) A spirit said, "He would not say shit, even if he had a mouthful."
70) He thinks a lot, but he does not verbalize his thinking
71) We have not had a complete shared openness
72) If I reached out, my father would recognize my sincerity in wanting to know more
73) I have good energy, good energy.
74) and that I should enjoy it.



No comments: